Skip to content
Trusted by 20,000+ RVers across US
Peanut Butter DOG TREATS
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix flour, peanut butter & eggs together in a bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (approximately one Tbsp at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet & cook for about 15 minutes. For a little bit of crunch, I like to take mine out once the bottoms start to darken.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.