1-Year Standard Warranty
At purchase, all our Pet Monitors already include a 1-Year Standard Limited Warranty from the date of shipment.
1-Year Extended Warranty (An Extra Protection for Your Pet Monitor)
This Extended Limited Warranty
is for the second year that you own the product. You may purchase this on top of your standard warranty at an additional price from mywaggle.com
during the purchase of the Pet Monitor. An Extended Warranty should be purchased during the purchase of the Pet Monitor. Extended warranty cannot be purchased separately. The Extended Warranty is a service and replacement warranty, and No refund shall be provided.
What does it cover?
- Warranty only covers the Pet Monitor and not any accessories (Battery, Charger, Wall Mounting Bracket) that come with it.
- Coverage is specific to the cost of the Pet Monitor.
- One Warranty will cover only a single Pet Monitor device.
- The Validity period for an Extended Warranty
- - Starts from the date when the existing standard warranty expires. Only if the existing standard warranty is still active.
- Starts from the date of purchase. If the existing standard warranty has already expired.
What is not covered?
- Warranty does not cover any physical damages or damages resulting from mishandling the device.
- Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Extended Warranties are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How to claim the warranty?
- Returns under Warranty should be done with Warranty Claim from Waggle customer delight team.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-983-5566 to explain the product issue. If the problem is not solved by our team, we will initiate a replacement.
- A replacement will be initiated once we receive & test the defective unit.
How much does it cost to claim the warranty?
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges for the order.
- Shipping cost for the replacement product is free of cost to the customer.