Boo! Halloween is here! Learn the 8 spooktastic halloween pet safety tips
This is a season filled with fun and spooky stuff, but it can also be a potentially dangerous one for our beloved pets. With all the decorations, costumes, and treats, it's important to take some precautions to ensure that your furry friends have a safe and enjoyable Halloween.
This blog post will share some essential 8 Halloween pet safety tips to help you keep your pets happy and healthy during this festive season.
- Ready-made Outfit: It's a ready-to-go choice, already tested on pets. Fido's size easily fits into it and is comfortable.
- Breathable DIYs: If handmade or DIY costumes are your choice, sew them easy to wear. Go for soft fabrics with eyes and ears openings, warm but not itching, and fit but not tight.
- Pet-friendly designs: Don't buy or weave Halloween costumes with too many beads and bells. They look like edibles for dogs, which they might chew fiercely. Pet-friendly costumes are the right choice.
- Be lenient to your pet: Your dogs can't understand why the party occurs. If your Fido can't stand it, don't torture him. Be lenient and undress your pet immediately. If your pup feels embarrassed before party guests, don't force him to stay there.
- Stand for your pet: Don't leave your pet abandoned during the party. Their costumes may fall or cause discomfort at the time of play or parade. Leaving your pet alone with guests creates anxiety. Have them on a leash and stand for your Halloween pet to explore and enjoy.
- Beware of treats: Make your pet stay away from human treats. Sugar treats, caramel apples, chocolates, beverages, etc., are toxic to pets and cause sickness. Trick your pets with some games and reward them with treats.
- Pet-friendly zone: Arrange a pet zone at your party that has harmless, pet-proofed things around. Bash out spooky games for the fidos at this kind of spot. Place plenty of water for pooch guests.
- Mindful spooky decoration: Don't place bulbs and other luminous objects where the pet can reach easily. Glitters, jingles, and small decors are dangerous for pets. They may get allergic to noise or chew accidentally.
Keep an Eye On Your Pooch This Spooky Season With Waggle
As a pet parent, you do everything possible to ensure your fido's safety. However, it is impossible to be omnipresent, especially during the Halloween festivities. Whether stepping out trick or treating or having a spooktacular party at your place, make caring for your pet easier with Waggle Pet Monitor.
Phew-Phew temperature worries. Have only enjoyment.