Keep your dog safe in Home/Car/Van/Boat/RV and more.
Summer is Cruel. Especially For Pets.
Summer is right around the corner, holding dangers to your loved ones. Every year hundreds of dogs are rescued from boiling to death, and many died this year after being left alone in home, car, RV, etc.
Peace of Mind for You and Your Pet
Do you want peace of mind when leaving your pet in your RV for an extended period of time? Do you want to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety? Waggle’s Pet Monitor has you covered!
Monitor temperature, heat index, humidity, and more - all from your phone to ensure your pet’s comfort wherever you are!
Waggle Temperature Monitor comes with built-in Verizon 4G cellular data to monitor Temperature and alert you via App, Text & Email about any potentially unsafe conditions for your pet in an RV, Car, or Home. No Wi-Fi is needed.
Worry Less, Happy More!
Pet Monitor Specs
|Real Time Temperature Alert|
|RV Power Loss Alert|
|Power Back Alert|
|Humidity & Heat Index|
A Simple Device to Save a Life
Step 1 Attach the Pet Monitor in Your RV/Car/Home
Step 2 Install Waggle Pet App and Register the Monitor
Step 3 Receive Real-Time Updates and Alerts via Email/Text/App!
Note: Waggle Pet Monitor is not compatible with Cellphone Signal Boosters.
Money Back Guarantee
Waggle Pet Monitor comes with a 21-days refund policy and 1-year warranty.
Waggle Pet Monitors uses 4G-CatM1, a special version of Verizon 4G meant for wireless sensors. The 4G-CatM1 coverage is similar to regular 4G, but the signal strength may differ from common 4G signals.
While both are great at protecting your pets from the risks of heatstroke or frostbite, the Pet Monitor is packed with premium features like an LCD Display and built-in GPS to track your Pet Monitor’s location.
YES. The subscription amount will be refunded after deducting the cost for the days the service is used. For example: If you are in a quarterly plan (90 days) at $59 and used for 10 days, $6.6 will be deducted, and the balance will be refunded.
Note: This is applicable only if the Pet Monitor is returned within 21 days.
Yes, you will receive a Text and Email alert (“RV Power loss alert”) when the Pet monitor switches to battery mode. Note: For this to work, the device needs to be plugged into the charger and must always be powered on.
No, this is not possible at present. You cannot add/link your existing cellular account with Waggle Pet App subscription. Pet Monitor come with a pre-activated data plan which cannot change.
- Temperature Alert: When the Pet Monitor temperature is out of range.
- Humidity Alert: When the Pet Monitor humidity is out of range.
- RV Power loss Alert: When the Pet Monitor is running on battery.
- RV Power back Alert: When the Pet Monitor power returns after the RV power outage.
- Low Battery Alert: When the Pet Monitor battery level is low.
- Network Alert: When the Pet Monitor is out of Network coverage.
- Yes. Waggle Pet Monitor comes with a 12 months replacement warranty.
- To get an extended 1-Year Warranty on your device, click here.
Your pet monitor will start working only when its plan is activated. So, the sooner you activate it, the faster our servers confirm it's working perfect, or fix if there's any anomaly immediately. Normally, our customers activate it within 48 hrs from receiving it. This also gives them Peace of Mind even before they travel.
NO. No WiFi required. Waggle Pet Monitor comes with an In-Built Verizon 4G Cellular that works without WiFi.
- NO. There are no extra fees apart from our subscription plan (Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly, 2-Year Plan)
- All the data fees, cellular connection charges, alert charges & taxes are covered in our subscription plans with unlimited usage.
- Click here, and choose the plan that's right for you.
No. Waggle Pet Monitor is not compatible with the Cellphone Signal Boosters.